Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: What do you guys shoot?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member wahiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] The link to my web page, with my efforts, is below

  2. #22
    Inactive Member dharmabum1949's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the link eightmovies, I enjoyed your stuff and was happy to see that you home process. I thought it was intersting that you do work with industrial machines and trains, I'm not sure if you read my film description but I'm finshing my own hand processed project that studies some of the same subjects. However, I focused more on subway trains and my reason for hand processing was that I wanted to solarize and abuse the film surface. Im planning on posting my own stuff once I finish my project and figure out how to, I'll let you know when I do so

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •